Tuesday 12 January 2016

London Art Fair

The first big fair of the year, the London Art Fair,  opens next week at the Business and Design Centre in Islington, and looks like being a very exciting event as usual.


It's the UK’s premier Modern British and contemporary art Fair, and is set in a great venuw on 3 levels. I'll have new paintings on Stand 52, Duncan R Miller Fine Arts, ahead of my solo show (which opens on 12th February).  

And I'll be there myself at lunchtime on Thursday 21st January.  So if you're going along to the Fair, see you there!

Spring Flower Border (Oil on linen, 12 x 12)
 
If you'd like an invite to the preview of my solo show on Thursday 11th February, or a full colour catalogue, then email me your name and postal address to judith@jibridgland.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment