Tuesday 5 July 2016

Wales Revisited

Back in 2012, I did a show called The Great Welsh Journey at the Lime Tree Gallery in Bristol, which was accompanied by a rather fine little booklet.

Well, I'm just back from the Gower peninsula, where I've spent the last week taking photographs in preparation for another show that reprises the original exhibition.  The idea is that I go back with fresh eyes, and revisit the locations again over a long period. 

So... recognise these...?


Rhossili Beach.


Worms Head (top left in the booklet).


Caswell Bay.  Hullo, tree!


Bracelet Bay, the Mumbles, just outside Swansea.


Beach Huts at Langlands Bay.

The previous time I went, it poured torrentially, and I got drenched, and all my cameras got soaked.  

This time it rained torrentially again, and me and all my cameras got soaked.  Fortunately, I got a really good day at Rhossili, and dashed out between showers everywhere else.

Lots of new work in the pipeline then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment