Wednesday 8 May 2013

20/21 International Art Fair Starts Tomorrow

One of the big art fairs of the year starts tomorrow.  It's the 20 21 International Art Fair at the Royal College of Art in London, and I'll have paintings there!
 
Running from the 9-12 May, I'll be exhibiting with Duncan R Miller Fine Arts at this 'boutique fair' of modern and contemporary art from the UK and around the world. International names include Braque, Chagall, Matisse, Miro, Picasso, plus British favourites such as Peter Blake, Damien Hirst, David Hockney, Henry Moore and Grayson Perry. And me. 

With over 60 galleries represented, this fair exemplifies the cosmopolitan and diverse art scene of today.  I'm looking forward very much to seeing it.


Ladybower Reservoir, Peak District (Oil on linen, 12 x 12)

Read more about the Fair here.

2 comments:

  1. Love this painting Judith, the purple flowers are so 'me' :)
    I have 3 of your paintings which I bought *ahem* more years ago than I care to remember. Two are landscapes similar to this one (Towards Blanefield, and another I can't remember the title of), and Spring Tulips, which was my very first 'real art' purchase. Love them all and still have them hanging in my living room.
    Best of luck at the art fair, you'll knock 'em dead :)
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda

    Lovely to hear from you - so kind of you to let me know about your paintings which you still love after all these years. A canny buy back in 19(cough)...!

    Great that you're still enjoying my work. If you're interested, I have some little unframed paintings at the Mansfield Park gallery in Partick in Glasgow at the moment, which you might like to see if you're in the area...

    Thanks also for your kind good wishes about the art fair. My fingers are crossed!!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete