Monday 27 February 2012

Thank you!

Now that I'm back from London, I'd like to take the opportunity to say a very big thank you to everyone who kindly came along to the preview of my show on Thursday night and who were so enthusiastic and supportive of my work.  

Thank you!


It really was lovely to meet everyone, and I appreciate that a lot of people had made a real effort to get to the gallery for the private view.


Hope you all enjoyed the show - and since two thirds of it has sold already, I guess it must have struck a chord!  But if you missed the preview, don't worry.  You can drop by at the gallery over the next 3 weeks - the show finishes on March 16th.


The gallery is very handy for the Royal Academy, so I took the opportunity whilst in London to drop in for the big Hockney exhibition (more later!).  I'd booked in advance, but it was still sardine city - not for the faint-hearted!  I also went to the theatre for One Man, Two Guv'nors ('hottest ticket in town') with James Corden, which was a lot of fun too, even from high up in the cheap seats.

I've also been taking a lot of new photos along the Thames, so hopefully there's more London paintings in the pipeline!

1 comment: