Saturday 29 November 2014

Last of the Solo Show Paintings

I've just been finishing off the last of my solo show paintings this week, plus submissions for next year's RSW (Royal Scottish Society of Painters in Watercolour) exhibition.  

It has been, as usual, an epic journey.  When I start to wrap all the framed paintings, ready to send down to London, I realise what a marathon it's been, as the rows of parcels mount up in the studio.

However, I'm pretty pleased at the work I've got together for the show, which opens on Friday 13th February 2015 at Duncan R Miller Fine Arts, St James's, London.

Here's the final couple of paintings in the collection.

 Moon over the Sea, Cromer (Oil on linen, 16 x 16)

Westminster at Night (Oil on linen, 12 x 12)

Catalogues will be available for the show, so if you'd like one or an invite to the preview on Thursday 12th February, then drop me a line at the usual contact email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment